Saturday, January 30, 2010

又是CD Part 2

CD again !!!
actually i want tape on Chineses , but the Chineses Star XP lag !!!
btw, i still can tape on English !
If my English not good , please tell me (^^)
...................
...............................

So happy that i can buy their CD ~
3 CD totally RM154 !!!
I give that $$ by myself , my sister don't want pay $$ ~ ISH .....

Big Bang 3rd Mini Album (This is not the real cover album )


Inside ... (they smile so cute ><)



Another 1

Big Bang - Big Show 2009 concert ~
i haven see it . Because i have to wait my BIG sister come back home .


Inside
(Big Bang with Baskin Robbin )


Behide
(Big Bang with Lollipop . Taeyang so cute man ~)


The cartoon of Big Bang
(Seung ri , Taeyang , G-Dragon , Top & Daesung )

Dang Dang Dang !!!
G-DRAGON -HEARTBREAKER
(the real one)
RM 90 !!!


Beside !!!


G-Dragon face !!!


Can u see the words ?
G-DRAGON FIRST SOLO ALBUM HEARTBREAKER


The apple=heart


So strange that why the empty apple want to 'BREATHE'


Me with the cover !!!
look really my face ~XD



P/S : I take the photo not so good !
P/P/S : Still want to buy 2NE1 CD ~

No comments:

Post a Comment